Sunday 10 June 2012

What is 'Be Mindful, Not Mindless'?

     Hello, I thought I'd just let you all know what Be Mindful, Not Mindless (BMNM for short) is all about. The blog itself will concern all things involved with mental health (from filling in the facts, to commenting on related news stories).
     
     Just like physical health we all have mental health; it can be good and it can be bad. Mental health, and it's awareness, has always been something very close and important to me, and it is for many others as well. 1 in 4 will experience mental health problems, whether it'd be themselves or someone they know. For something that affects all of us it still appears to be one of the biggest taboos in our society still. I hope to play some part in ending this. 
     My aim is to help raise awareness and hopefully educate others about mental health. Will you help too?

BMNM.

No comments:

Post a Comment